The answer to this question is not as simple as you might think….
There are a lot of very good flat roof membranes on the market but simply being able to install it is not enough.
At GWS we don’t just install the membrane, we give consideration to the entire system because without this approach even the most superior products will fail within the warranty period.
1. Thought must be given to whether the substrate is sound and/or suitable.
2. Whether the roof is insulated and/or ventilated correctly.
3. How and who is terminating the upstands?
4. Is it being used as a terrace? If so, what is going on top of the membrane once its installed and to what depth?
5. Is the person installing that membrane being externally checked by an independent person?